Monday, September 20, 2010

SNAPPED RIGHT SHAPES BY STACY MARACAS


Stacy Maracas has been in Second Life since 2004, and has always done well assisting others in enhancing their shapes.  After much prodding of many friends I have taken that step into the nether and am bringing you my own creations!!

You will find that my shapes are a lower cost, as well as copyable and modifiable!  There is nothing worse that purchasing a shape you can do nothing with! Sometimes I am feeling TALL, and would like to be as such, here in Second Life, we can be that, so who am I to tell you cannot by slapping a no mod sticker on it?

Ha!

Here's a little peek!  More to see in the store!  Stop on by and see us anytime :)












 Please contact me at any time for and all all questions you may have!   If you would like your own shape enhanced feel free to hit me up also! :)

Stacy Maracas
Owner, Snapped Right

No comments:

Post a Comment