Monday, September 6, 2010

MA Academy Graduating Students


Nadya Nikita

Short Bio...

         Was born into Second life on April 24, 2010 just shy of her RL birthday. Upon hearing a story of virtual places made in the image of RL ones, she was intrigued and off to explore.

While exploring the different arrays of amazement of artistic expression between cities, buildings, art, and fashion she found that some of the ways of these things were showcased was amazing. In fashion, that was the modeling world. Nadya wanted to be part of that, not quite the SL artist yet, she wanted to be part of being involved in that artistic expression for other artist.

She first started as a showcase model for Designer Heaven. She took each outfit that she had to wear and added her own twist to bring out the outfits even more than what would be shown in stores picture. From there she research how to get into the model world and finally met a male that gave her a name of an agency that would be a good route into that world. This male who’s attention she had gotten and he hers, his looks as great as they were, were forgotten once she focused the group and the agency name that he had shared with her.

 From there, Nadya hung around lots of runway shows, auditions, and entered a contest at MA Modeling Agency to won the title as Miss Pk2 and a scholarship that would help further her career in SL modeling. Now having completed her training, she is ready for that the SL modeling word will give her in every challenge and opportunity.
Description....

         In this picture she is featuring a white gold ring from GEM Collection Sweetpack from Finesmith. This *FS* white gold ring features a diamond tipped cones encased in white gold with a white gold band. This sparkling piece is one of Nadya's favorites. Her hair is by Ali & Ali in Darkbrown from their Onara collection. She also is using tattoo layered eyeshadow in Glitzy Black and Silver by Glamorize and tattoo layered Flashy Eyelash by Stellar. Nadya does not need prim lashes or need to depend on her skin for her beauty accents as long as she has these. These eyes are smoking.

Photographer: Nadya Nikita
Model: Nadya Nikita



Fulvia Zifer

Short Bio...

         Born to second life on August 13, 2009. Came to this world just for curiosity and to use a little imagination that sometimes is imposiible in our busy real life. Looking for new things and experiences tryed most of the worl in second life.  Always eager to learn and experience played in  all the worlds I have known. Finally and because Im fan of fashion and stetics wanted to try the world of modeling and work in it.  Second life and now the Modeling world become a part of my free time in rl  
 Description....

         She is a white silky evening gown with salmon colored flowers. adjusted on  top and  transparent body that flies when you walk . shoes and accessories the same color as the flowers to stand out and contrast with the white silk ... hair do up styling to give the impression of length with a white flower detail. ideal set for summer nights.... 


Serena Cloquet

Short Bio..

           Serena joined SL February 2010. Loving the creativity side and the ability to change your whole look on a whim. She is always shopping and looking for new styles, which naturally led to the interest in modling, and is now looking forward to all the new opportunities MA has opened up. =)
 
 Description....

           Skin~ CStar- Lilly- Bronze
           Hair~ Damselfly- Amaryllis - Brown Mocha splash
           Necklace~ BastChild- womens Vampyr Ankh Cross
           Shirt~ Indyra Originals - J'aime tank opaque- Indy Pink
           Jeans~ *League* garage jeans - cool blue
           ~ A great combination for night of clubbing with all your friends~



Eilonweeh Grarntly

Short Bio..
          Eilonweeh Grantly was born on April 25, 2010.  I want to be called as   ✿❤✿ Eil  ✿❤✿
          As I am still new to Second Life I have already set  what I wanted out from this game and that is to be a Fashion Model.... but as I lived my  life I realized it is impossible.. 

           Back then I am just a simple girl having so many dreams ... I've already given up my hopes to be a model.  
           Met lots of amazing people here in SL who have helped me reached the point where I am now...I am so thankful for their love and care and that makes me realized something...you cannot live ur life alone, all we need to survive in this game is a simple hi and a warmth hello
          I'm a risk taker...and never regret it.  It had opened a lot of doors for me and I've accidentally made a life here in SL... and having a life means lots of responsibilities.  
           I'm thankful I have found the most amazing family  my Blue Family Ben and Stacy, my sister Hepzibah  who is very loving and protective and my baby brother Jordan.  As some would say we are like MAFIA.. we take extra care ㋡.
          And to my extended family Angel, Bri, Chelsea, Seree and Yajiru who were  my best of friends and my sisters too, to the most amazing guy in SL my ever loving and supportive brother Navarro.
          My dearest friend turned niece Sophie, who have opened my eyes that  I need to be beautiful... My  Begad,  who were always there for me listening and knows all my ups and down....ever so caring and loving.  
          And to my Forever, who taught me a lot of things in life and I really  learned a lot.  He just knows his way to my  ♥.
          To all that I've met along the way...people I've worked with and to those who have showed me the right path to my success... 
          Lastly,  to MA Modeling Agency and Academy especially Ms. Lulu, Ms. Lane, Ms. Isabelle and the ever so fabulous Ms.  Vanity ever so ready and supportive.
          I owe a lot to them.  They've been with me in a special moment in my life.  They are a part of what I am now and what I would be in the future...
          I dedicate all  my hardwork and my diploma to my Blue Mama Stacy Maracas...
          I guess life is as easy as saying a nice and simple hello.  Don't be afraid to ask for help and say  ♥ Thank Youuuuuuuuuu!! ♥


Katrina Darcy

 Short Bio..

          Was born into secondlife on 11th August 2007. First logged on out of curiosity and discovered a world where you can meet and make friends with people from all over the globe of different cultures and nationality’s. I discovered a place where you can be what you want to be and experience things you can only dream of in your real life.
After a long time here I discovered the joy of taking photos and soon it became a addiction something I enjoyed and found relaxing. I enjoy both taking pictures and of cause being in them every photographer is different and can accomplish such different and amazing results. Of cause my other passion in secondlife as well as real life is fashion and of cause shopping.
So this is where I turned to modelling to combine my two loves in secondlife together. I trained at silverstar academy and now am graduating MA Academy. I hope to do more training as I further my career into the modelling world. 





Zigrich Zsigmond
Short Bio..

        Zigrich Zsigmond is one of the most prolific men to ever grace this great SL Virtual game with his presence, and is considered to be one of the greatest AVI inSL, Because of his relentless aggression,kindness,helping people in SL the day he was born and  towards manny classes he had attended during his cost of his time(4 years and 9 months), the future of the Virturewould be forever changed. He inevitably was willing to sacrifice his life and duty for his beliefs and job well done ,Zig Zsigmond life from his point of view. 
           Zigmond was born on12-20-2006 , Though  attended manny school in sl,zig always wanted to be come a super model and now he wil have that chance if he keep up his good work .  Now working with DMG Creation at the Brasov City as a Live Model in store(SL), Zigrich Zsigmond in this virtual world game called SECOND LIFE )is widely known for his social commentary,Modeling,Builing Site,Photo shoot,jewerly, delivered through his portrayals of characters from the city streetsand useing this virual world game has also increase his abilities to become professionally. While the idea of using the urban landscape as a canvas Fashion /Modeling/Audio/Photo remains a constant, he continues to show his fine art/audio/modeling in Fashion in Second life and  among others. He was recently invited to exhibit and has been featured in publications such as Theional and non-traditional art and visual media. After attending the  Audio Visual and fashion world in sl and Arts/Modeling with an emphasis on fine modeling illustration, with Vic Zuzu ( a very fine man with good education soon ill go to his teaching school.) he honed his skills at the Photo/Art/Modeling Institute ,Zig, has also attended The MA modeling Academy and on the 11th of September will be graduating from MA Academy with his  5 other ladies in batch 6.   One thing i can say , thrught out my experience in sl for almost 5 years, MA has thought me alot, all the staff in MA ACM. HAS SHOWN ALOT OF EFFORT! I AM SO PROUND OF WHAT THEY DID FOR ME IS JUST STUNNIG!
            I(zig) like to work fast, unconsciously and spontaneously. I concentrate on good materials from my immediate environment and preparing my surfaces. I like to work on 5 pieces of clothing at a time and watch myself and say "hmmm", in unison and unique. I have been pushing the level of integrity in my work a lot though lately, looking deeper into color and mood to better capture and translate the human experience and in this fashion world we live in.


Description....

            Wearing this stunning outfit:Elegance and Grace, Style and Class,  this design by GEEK POER DAY -a stunning company CALLED Lapointe "Angelus" White suit set : zig fancy white /bk st/whiti formal-with men ruffel on each wrist. THE MOST STUNNING MEN SUIT I EVER SEEN, sparkle  just  enough to gain the  attentions of  on lookers. The earrings bring a glow to shape the face and brings  out the eyes as  they shimmer  in  the light.  What an elegant piece for your  formal evening out!
          The ring ( outstanding show on his right finger) fab with the glowing white, pure and forward formal outfit it is stunning it wink n blink n shine thru his awesome crytal eyes, the most amazing i ever seen in SL and lastly his awesome hair;:MADesigns HAIR::. ~ ROSS ~ Black IV
H&M Alexandria Ltd. - Mens Diamond Wedding Ring-L/FINGER
Eyes-   Eyes-  Sensitive_eyes_5_by Nany _Merlin lite green crystal-realistic eyes//EDDSIGN BODY    SHOP-Skins and eyes

Skin- Jordan M6 skin- by UNIQUE MEGASTORE.
Shape-Jordan Shape-by UNIQUE MEGASTORE. 



Devi Longfall


Short Bio..

          I have been working as a model in SL since October 2009.  I love modeling and the whole SL Fashion Industry!   I am a hard worker and I spend an insane amount of time on SL.  Also, being a self motivated person who loves to talk and meet new people, I am always looking for ways to improve my modeling skills and an opportunity to grow within the SL Modeling community.

Academies/Training:
Catalyst of Fantasy Academy ~ Graduated January 2010
MA Modeling Academy ~ currently attending

Currently working with:

Agencies:
MA  Modeling Agency
   
Stores:
JCNY'S Jewelry
DMG Creations

Upcoming Fashion Shows:
JCNY Fashion Shows
NOH8 Fashion show

Past Fashion Shows:
JCNY Fashion Shows
Bel'Lys Academy as Announcer/MC host.

I also have experience working as Host for several reputable clubs such as Dreams Dance Club Sweethearts Jazz Club & Le Chiantelle Jazz Club & Live Music Venue.

Contests/Pageants:
JCNY'S Model 'Fest
DMG Creative Look of the Month (Finalist) for July 2010 & (Runner Up) for August 2010 


Description....

          Clothes~aDIVA Couture (Studio 54 Look out!)
Skin~LAQ (Trisha 07)
Shoes~Tesla (Vixen Desire)
Hair~H&H Hair (Luz)
Lashes~Cake (Empire II)



Kaidence Piancastellios

 Short Bio..

         My biggest accomplishments is  JCNY as a showcase model. I feel I can learn more as I also attend my days there at JCNY. I also want to so That being to be in Ma photography & Modeling agency will also help me on my way. What a JCNY means to me is gudience to my dreams, conquering the impossible. I have grown so much with the fashion world since June 16 2010.

I learn and I have yet to discover more. I am so blessed to have my wonderful finace who supports me in my fashion world desire . I believe theres as always much more to learn so I took a chance and I went for MA academy. I learn fast how much the rl life world of fashion is much similar yet I must say I made many friends and I look forward to my graduation day and Taking on much more. Fashion is my way of life as well it lives and never ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment