Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MA MODELING AGENCY AND ACADEMY - BATCH 9

Becca Pexington

I'm Becca Pexington, my rez date is June 8, 2009.  I am from the beautiful state of New Jersey in the USA.

I started down the road to sl modeling not long ago.  In the beginning of September I was exploring new things in sl and had recently learned that my SL sister had passed away in RL.  At the time I met a woman who told me about modeling.  This sounded like just the kind of thing my second life needed.

I got into modeling as a way to experience a new side of Second Life but it has become a more enriching experience then I could’ve imagined.  I am learning so many new things and meeting many many people along my journey.  Even though I am just starting out I am eager to show off the creations of sl designers.  I am aware that I may receive criticism and that I may not be the girl chosen for a show, but I view these as challenges to be overcome.  These are the things that will make me a better model and push me to the top.

Gianna Wonder

August 10th,2009  is the day  Gianna Wonder was rezzed into Second Life. I am from the SouthEastern U.S.A.

I have just begun to enjoy my love of modeling in SL. So far from the training that I have received has been slightly rigorous but is thoroughly preparing me for the modeling industry. I enjoy investing time into my avatar and making her look her best since it fits hand in hand with my love of shopping! I am  currently, with the help of modeling pulling out my best, putting together a wardrobe that fits my style and attitude. In my short journey I have met a couple of model extraordinaires that have offered helpful tips in all that has to do with modeling.



Taylor Aerallo

I'm Taylor Aerallo, and I came to Second Life in April 2010.  I've loved everything about the SL community, and especially all the wonderful friends I've made.  I enjoy meeting spending time with them, as well as meeting new people.  I love to spend time in clubs, as well as exploring and seeing the tremendous creativity on display in SL.

I'm very excited  to study modeling at MA, and hope that it will lead to new opportunites and experiences. I know I have a lot to learn, and am confident I'm at the right place and will recieve first rate training. I'm also  CEO of CJay Productions, specializing in affordable and stylish women's  (and some men's) fashion.  My time at CJay has given me some insight into the SL fashion industry and helped inspire me to study modeling. I can't wait to see where my time at MA leads me.


DanielJ Jaxxon
 
My name is DanielJ Jaxxon, I have ben in sl for over two years. I am an sl photographer and builder and have been a host for a club and been in many contests. I enjoy surfing, shopping, spending time with my friends, family and partner and hanging out at the beach. Photo by Maniac Quintessa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment